What are we up to?
- See all of the Convergent Performance presentations from the last Bombardier Safety Standdown (2016).
- New post by Chris Lutat on Automation Airmanship: The Blog. (5/4/2017)
- What's Really Hurting Our Youth in Schools?, a new white paper, by Tony Kern, Ed.D. and Doug Downey, about the importance of implementing Safety Mangement Systems in schools.
- The Ghost of Nathan Hale, an open letter regarding restoring the trust between public servants and citizens, by Dr. Tony Kern.
- A new white paper, by Dr. Tony Kern, on the potential applications of human factors in the field of cyber security.
Contemporary Human Factors
Convergent Performance applies the latest in human factors research to high-risk industries wanting to reduce error, increase professionalism, and optimize the human/machine interface. Instead of a clinical approach using tired methods, we tailor our offerings to impact the individual—the human in “human factors.”
Our clients rely on us to solve their most difficult challenges through training, performance metrics, policy and procedural guidance, manuals and checklist design, and self-improvement tools. Our solutions are never just a one-and-done training; instead, our end-to-end solutions provide the catalyst to enable dramatic improvement in safety, quality, professionalism, and leadership.
We're known as The Human Reliability Company, because we show your team how to live by our personal and professional doctrine statement: "My true best effort, every time, in full compliance.TM"