- The Ghost of Nathan Hale, an open letter regarding restoring the trust between public servants and citizens, by Dr. Tony Kern.
- A new white paper, by Dr. Tony Kern, on the potential applications of human factors in the field of cyber security.
- Human Factors & Safety Management Seminar and Expo 2015 Announcement.
- Fit 4 Duty™, a new Fatigue Risk Management System.
- New post by Chris Lutat on Automation Airmanship: The Blog. (4/13/2015)
Contemporary Human Factors
Convergent Performance applies the latest in human factors research to high-risk industries wanting to reduce error, increase professionalism, and optimize the human/machine interface. Instead of a clinical approach using tired methods, we tailor our offerings to impact the individual—the human in “human factors.”
Our clients rely on us to solve their most difficult challenges through training, performance metrics, policy and procedural guidance, manuals and checklist design, and self-improvement tools. Our solutions are never just a one-and-done training; instead, our end-to-end solutions provide the catalyst to enable dramatic improvement in safety, quality, professionalism, and leadership.